Don't worry, I will call that in.

I caught a live one on trax this morning.

The following all came from the same middle aged woman in nice khaki slacks, and a light pink cardigan with perfectly sprayed back bangs in a Kathy Lee and Hoda kind of way:

"Woah! Holy cow guys! Look at that crazy man!" She loudly exclaims as she points to a man wearing a hospital mask for germs waiting to get on trax.

Interrupting someone giving directions to someone from out of town, "It's just south of the store in the mall that has 20% off their gross earrings!"

Just before trax pulled up to Gallivan station, it didn't make an audible announcement and so she loudly proclaimed "Oh my! They didn't announce the station... Don't worry. I got this. I have them on speed dial... Hello Marsha! Yes, they didn't announ... *GALLIVAN STOP*... oh nevermind Marsha... there it went." ::puts phone away, happy she did the right thing::


#Trax

No comments:

Post a Comment